Table tennis started back in the 1880s in England. The camp will focus on the students learning the basics of table tennis, the language of the game, and compete in a tournament.
Campers will have the time of their life as they will:
- Identify shots in table tennis
- Understand rules of table tennis
- Improve strokes during week
- Compete in table tennis tournament
Every student will walk away with a paddle at end of the week, but students are also welcome to bring their own paddle.
- $100 price includes snacks, T-shirt and camp photo.
- Campers must provide their own snacks.
- Meet at Ornelas Health & Physical Education Center