Table tennis started back in the 1880s in England. The camp will focus on the students learning the basics of table tennis, the language of the game, and compete in a tournament.
Campers will have the time of their life as they will:
- Identify shots in table tennis
- Understand rules of table tennis
- Improve strokes during week
- Compete in table tennis tournament
Students are welcome to bring their own paddle or we will have paddles for them to use.
- For ages 8-12 & 13-17
- $100 price includes snacks, T-shirt and camp photo.
- Campers must provide their own snacks.
- Meet at Ornelas Health & Physical Education Center
*Note – Register below for the correct date and age range. There are two different choices for this camp.